8.04.2008

Pilot Entry

Well, here we are again folks. I've restarted my blog again. It's really amusing how someone changes over the years. I went back and read all my old Livejournal and Xanga entries(Yeah, it's been that long) and was amazed at some of the things I said, experiences and memories that were rekindled and what an irresponsible take on life I had(and still do to some extent).

So lets see, where should I begin? This summer has been a VERY interesting one at that. But then again, I dont think I've had a summer that didn't have some kind of malicious suprise in-store for me since I was a kid. However, I'll save the details for an entry closer to when school starts; my "wrapping up the summer" entry.

School this fall should be an exciting ride. I'm ready to embrace this new and exciting chapter of my life, set the course for my future and establish myself in society. I'm going to school this fall for my Bachelor's in Biology and then to pursue Pre-Veterinary Medicine. I'm a big advocate of stopping abuse and neglect towards animals and want to enlighten myself on methods and techniques to keep an animal healthy and happy. I'm also a HUGE advocate of Global Warming, but we'll get to that later. I'm sure I will rant about it at some point in the near future - especially if the myriad of Jehovah's Witnesses don't stop knocking on my door and letting me know, that, "It's all going according to God's plan."

I've killed people for less. Kidding, of course.

Song:
Paramore - Hallelujah

No comments: