9.03.2008

In The End to Set Me Free

Well, I know I’m a little late on this post but it was going to get done one way or the other. This is my ‘wrapping up the summer’ post. It’s going to be a long one…but a good one at that!


So where do I start..? The end of May was nice. I had finally removed myself from an unhealthy living situation and environment and back home with my parents. It was nice to get away to the country and forgetting the rush (and drama) of the city I once called home. I met someone and started talking to them, which was a refresher. Looked like things were finally starting to look up for Jeremy :]
Shortly after June began, I started playing vigilante and started staying at my best friend’s house and got into the habit of honkey-tonkin’ again. Now, don’t get me wrong…I did it with class: Without a job and stayed drunk the majority of the time. Brent (the best friend I spoke of) and I started looking for places to live in the downtown area. Despite popular belief, we were extremely successful in our search and finally after weeks and weeks of calling, viewing and giving people the cold shoulder(even after we let them know how beautiful their property was), we finally found our crown jewel in the, well, diamond grove of Lexington. We ended up moving into a neighborhood that consisted of half-million dollar houses and we haven’t been happier since :]
Now, backtracking to what I had been saying earlier. So this guy and I had seemed to kick it off on a bad foot and didn’t speak for a week. However we decided to try it once again and had a picnic date at a local park here in Lexington. Everything seemed to be going great at this point! I was happy, content and for once thought I had found someone who wasn’t just dragging me along by a string for their viewing pleasure. Well we talked and talked for several weeks and then became officially together(which, you have no idea how happy I was about that :D). However, things took a turn for the worse about a week later. I guess it just wasn’t meant to be…we talked and inevitably I ended it. We don’t really speak anymore, which is sad because he seems like a very level-headed, collected guy, but you can’t get blood out of a turnip now can you?
So June came and went…and it was a shiteous month to say the least (well, aside from us moving into our lavish apartment).
July rolled around and we celebrated the fourth with, what else? Liquor and grilled chicken. Later in the month got a liiiiittle interesting to say the least.

...
-Edited due to personal problems-
...

Following those events, I decided to focus on myself and myself only. I started going up to Louisville more and more to broaden my network of friends and see some old ones that I hadn’t really spent much time with lately. To say the least, it was probably the most fun I’ve had at the end of a summer than I ever have had. Lots of drinking, lots of clubbing and LOTS of socializing :] Granted, I had the help of friends to abet my fun times(Thanks Josh and Jessie :P).
And to wrap things up, I have found myself once again in the relationship scene. Although I don’t really have a great track record of guys being into me, this one seems to be promising. I look forward to spending time with him and getting to know him better. He likes to travel, which is muy bueno.

To wrap it up:
Classes are great.
Life is great.
I’m great.
Thanks for reading :] More posts to come!

Song:
Filter – Take My Picture

No comments: